Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.
Jul 27

World Dominating Circle – Collaborative Work Space

July 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm

|Recurring Event (See all)
Every Tuesday

🤘World Dominating™ Circle🤘

and YOU’RE Invited ❤️

TUESDAYS, 1 pm EST / 10 am PST

• Business Building and Scaling Mini Workshop

• Breakout Room Feedback and Mastermind-ing

• Collaboration with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs


Open to the Public

July 20th Topic

💰😎 3 Baller Ways We Make Selling Fun 🤑🤯

Part 3

This Week’s Focus

Part 3
We Continue To Give All Of Our Secrets Away

Way too many entrepreneurs and business owners cringe at the idea of selling. And honestly, the traditional way of doing sales could make us cringe too. That’s why we love the way we do sales. Not only is it full of integrity, with a no B.S. attitude, but it’s truly a blast. That’s right… we have FUN! So here are the 3 Baller Ways We Make Selling Fun! (And how you can too)

     • We actually know who we’re talking to and why – Nobody loves to be generalized. So why would you do that to your valuable audience? When we sell, we understand who our audience is and how we can solve their problem, allowing us to connect and talk WITH them, not AT them. This creates lots of room for play, leaving no space for high-pressured, sales-anxiety.

     • We give all of our secrets away – A common fear among entrepreneurs is not charging for their best stuff. And although counterintuitive, sharing your top intellectual property for free, actually makes you more money. It puts your audience’s mind at ease and lowers their guard, establishing transparency and trust. Plus, you’re typically most passionate about your high-value content, so constantly giving it away puts you in a position where you get to live into that passion, which is not only fun, but contagious… and your audience will feel that excitement come through.

     •  We continue to give all of our secrets away -In all of our campaigns, email blasts, texts and ads, the free value doesn’t stop. We are consistently sharing our absolute best with our audience. Believe it or not, most of our leads end up asking US if they can buy, simply because we lead with so much value first. The key is to have your campaign be 80% value and 20% sales, not the other way around. (Notice how you’re 80% down this page and haven’t seen the “sale” yet?) 😉

Wanna know even more of those secrets? Come play!


TUESDAYS, 1 pm EST / 10 am PST

Open to the Public


Then join us for the deep dive at the World Dominating Experience on..

Thursday, July 22nd

9 am to 12 pm PT / 12 pm to 3 pm ET

Where we’re giving away our secret tool in how we scale our sales and marketing. RSVP for the World Dominating Experience NOW!


Alternative Zoom Access:

Join Zoom Meeting


Meeting ID: 971 7829 3185

Passcode: letsplay



July 27
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
View Event Website


RUKE and blink
View Organizer Website